Atos Cloud Foundry is an enterprise level platform as a service (PaaS). It delivers an always-available, turnkey experience for scaling and managing PaaS on a dedicated private cloud. It consists of a hardened Pivotal Cloud Foundry known as Elastic Runtime with enhancements to ease support, monitoring, consistent deployment and updates. You can choose whether to have your PCF instance managed by us or within your own company. As the customer you can also specify the underlying hardware you wish to base your platform on, allowing you to change from one to another very quickly.
Because the core Pivotal Cloud Foundry is unmodified you can easily transfer your applications from other PCF platforms to Atos Cloud Foundry.
Atos Cloud Foundry is delivered how you need it:
- Multi Tenant (Coming Soon) – Shared PCF instance with shared infrastructure
- Virtual Private Cloud – Dedicated PCF instance with shared infrastructure
- Dedicated Private Cloud – Dedicated PCF instance with dedicated infrastructure
Find a list of services available on Atos Cloud Foundry Click Here.
Atos Cloud Foundry offers 2 base packages, which can be extended
- The Foundation package is offered to customers who have acquired a licence up-front, or choose the option of bringing their own licence
- The Foundation+ package includes Pivotal licensing to run 50 concurrent application instances
Both Foundation and Foundation+ provide a base pool of resources with the options of ordering additional resources at an additional charge.
There are two additions that can be ordered:
- Additional App resource bundle – additional resource capacity to run more application instances (16GB increment)
- Additional App runtime bundle – license to run an additional 50 application instances, only applicable to Foundation+